ALGVPro Travel Advisor Specialist Program
As a travel advisor, you’re a master in crafting exceptional getaways, from arranging the just-right accommodations to adding those little extras that make a stay truly remarkable. Your customers know this—it’s why they seek out a professional. Now, we’re letting you show off your skills and broadcast your expertise in an all-new way, as an ALGVPro.
What is ALGVPro?
Whether you already consider yourself an ALGV expert or are new to booking the brands, ALGVPro, the brand-new ALG Vacations® travel advisor specialist program, will provide the foundation you need to succeed in today’s competitive leisure travel environment. Learn about all the tools, products, and advantages you can use to boost your business, save time, and keep clients coming back trip after trip.
Benefits of Going Pro
Participating in ALGV’s specialist certification program will make you a more knowledgeable travel advisor overall, and make your job easier as you learn new tips and efficiencies to accelerate your path to profitability. Additionally, becoming an ALGVPro will pay off with chances to win great prizes and more:
• Quarterly incentives for working through a new module, including drawings for three hotel stays, five sets of Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flight (ENVF) seats, and a United Airlines® amenity voucher.
• Up to five continuing education unit (CEU) credits at the Travel Institute—three credits for completing the Certification training and two more when you finish the Elective modules.
• One reduced-rate air seat on any ENVF booked 30 – 60 days in advance of departure at the 30- to 0-day fare, as part of ALGV’s Discounted Agent Vacation (DAV) program.
The initial ALGVPro Certification path consists of five interactive and easy-to-digest modules; complete another five Elective modules to earn more CEU credits. Each course within the modules covers subject matter designed to put you on the fast track to success.
Throughout your training, you’ll:
• Learn all about ALG Vacations, and what sets each brand apart.
• Refine your VAX skills, so you can make and modify even the most complex bookings with ease.
• Brush up on ALGV policies and the Price Match program, and discover how to find the best deals.
• Ensure you’re maximizing your earnings and rewards.
• Learn all about managing contracted group bookings, plus the benefits of GroupEase®.
• Get great tips from the training team to help you close sales.